Schedule an appointment
Prospective clients with questions can ask for a free 15-minute phone consultation on the Contact Us page. Initial evaluations and follow-up appointments are generally 1 hour. As a service to our community, Susannah offers a free in-person, 30-minute consultation for recently diagnosed breast cancer survivors who are about to begin medical treatment. Tell your friends!
UNDERSTAND YOUR COVERAGE:
CALL YOUR INSURANCE AND ASK:
Questions you should know with any insurance plan:
- Are you required to receive pre-authorization prior to your initial visit?
- Do you need a physician referral, primary care referral, or a specialist referral?
- What is your deductible? How much has been met? What percentage of reimbursement does your plan allows for?
- Does the percentage change with a non-preferred provider?
- Is there a cap to the amount of visits or money spent annually?
- How does your plan want you to submit? Is there a specific form they provide?
- Verify the correct mailing address or fax number for claims submission.
It is the client’s responsibility check benefits regarding reimbursement.